Simultaneously Access Data from Multiple Data Sources
into the Same Report
On-demand Ad-hoc, Status and Final Reporting of Study Data
through User-Defined Report Templates
eStudy Publisher uses patent-pending technology to allow scientists and business line managers to quickly create report templates without IT involvement. Reports can be generated at the project, study, or site level and presented in user-defined or industry-standard publishing formats.
Each report can contain text, tables and images that are simultaneously accessed from multiple data sources including relational databases (e.g. Oracle™ and SQL™) and flat files (e.g. Excel Spreadsheets, csv files from analytical instruments) and generated into familiar word processing or spreadsheet formats for review and edit or in a format such as .pdf for lock down. Report generation is reduced from weeks to seconds - improving productivity and reducing time-to-results.
Data is aggregated and reported using eStudy Publisher™ by authorized users whenever they choose, from anywhere in the world with a connection to the Internet.
This unique tool allows the user to design their report templates in the word processing software of their choice (including Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, and more). These report templates are then available for use and revision as the researcher's needs change.
Reports are generated simply by selecting a report template and the study or studies, trial or trials you wish to include in that report.
Some important features of eStudy Publisher™ are:
iAdvantage Value-Added Services:
- On-demand document generation
- User-defined templates in familiar word processing or spreadsheet formats
- Simultaneously Access Data from Multiple Data Sources into the Same Report
- On-demand Ad-hoc, Status and Final Reporting of Study Data through User-Defined Report Templates
- Data reported DIRECTLY to selected template defined formats
- unique and patent-pending
- Increased productivity - up to 80%
- Reports generated in seconds